Yep, it’s up. It’s ugly, but it’s up.
- The main firehose feed of all podcast promos is live. I am working on category feeds that you can subscribe to if you don’t want to see them all.
- I chose a template that works OK, but once things are rolling I’ll design a new one that better presents the information.
- The “About” page and contact form is up and working.
- I’ve created a custom template so that there is an easy form to fill out to submit a new podcast promo
- Two issues I see are podcasts with multiple promos as well as an older podcast that has a new promo available. Right now, I think the best way to handle it is for people to just create multiple posts. They’ll all show up on a search for the podcast name.
- I will work on a better form as I feel the current post method is a little cumbersome. In a perfect world I would build a completely custom site, rather than rely on WordPress. If there is enough interest, I will pursue it (let me know on the Contact page).
- I will create a “How To” page that shows how to list your podcast since it’s a little fiddly
- I will create a page that clarifies licensing, privacy issues, and “the rules” of using the site
I think that’s it for now. I hope you find the site useful.